How to Participate
PollinatorLIVE: A Distance Learning Adventure provides teachers and students with informative and interactive ways to learn about pollinators. Teachers can use pollinators as a resource to:
- meet science standards
- get students involved in citizen science
- learn outdoors
- become knowledgeable, engaged, and active conservationists
You may participate in this adventure in a number of ways.
- Watch the electronic field trips for students.
- Explore the web seminars hosted by the National Science Teachers Association.
- Check out the resources on this web site for conserving and protecting pollinators.
- Create your own pollinator and butterfly gardens and outdoor classrooms. CLICK HERE for helpful information about how to start and maintain a schoolyard garden and CLICK HERE for funding opportunities to get you started.
- Take part in a citizen science project. For a list of opportunities, CLICK HERE.
CLICK HERE to watch a video about how an electronic field trip is produced and the technology that enables Prince William Network and its sponsors to bring this program to you.